BASSET & TIPS ALCOHOL TRAINING IN NORTHERN ILLINOIS BY STEP SOLUTION
About STEP Solution …
STEP Solution provides BASSET (Beverage Alcohol for Sellers and Servers Education Training) and T.I.P.S (Training for Intervention and Procedures) across Northern Illinois, especially Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake and McHenry counties.
Both trainings are approved by the Illinois Liquor Control Commission.
Our mission is to provide the best training possible to reduce liability on behalf of establishment and its staff.
Our BASSET / TIPS Training Goals …
- To train and educate sellers and servers in responsible alcohol service.
- Spot signs of intoxication and utilize various intervention techniques.
- Prevent DUIs and alcohol-related fatalities.
- Stop underage sales and underage drinking.
- Create safer communities and establishments where alcohol is served.
- Educate owners, managers and staff on dram shop insurance, state laws, and local ordinances regarding alcohol service.
Convenient On-Site Training
& Group Discounts
For details call 630/787-1002.